After splashing out on some flights to New York for P’s 30th my bank balance is a little less than healthy this month. Hence I’ve been building up a bit of a wish list for when payday rolls around (c’mon Friday).
1. I’ve been following a decent skincare routine for a while now and experimenting with products. Alpha-H Liquid Gold is one that always always always comes up when I talk to people about routine or read any blogs. It’s a treatment that contains glycolic acid and apparently makes your skin all kinds of lovely!
Alpha-H Liquid Gold £33.50
2. I first fell in love with Tom Ford perfume when I drunkenly bought a bottle of Private Blend Tobacco Vanille (free fizz at Harvey Nich’s parties works!) however it’s a bit heavy for a daily scent so I tend to save it for evenings out. For everyday I’ve started to wear Velvet Orchid which is lighter and still has a vanilla, musky scent but is a bit more floral.
Tom Ford Velvet Orchid £72.00
3. Another skincare product! I’ve been using Pixi Glow Tonic for a while now however it’s a bugger to get hold of. You can only really buy it online from ASOS (which is always sold out), Liberty or the Pixi website and seeing as P&P is around £4 I always try to buy a few extra bits when purchasing. I’m a bit fan of refreshing sprays (this + coffee = instantly awake). I’ve seen a few bloggers review this one so I’ll be dropping it in my basket when I stock up on Glow Tonic
Pixi Glow Mist £16.00
4. There’s a lot of 70s fashion on the high street at the moment, most of which I’m not that bothered about (it doesn’t tend to lend itself to my usual gothy look) however I’m really into these a-line button up skirts. They have this in tan as well but it’d probably be more practical for me to get black seeing as everything else I own is black…
Mango Black Suede Skirt £44.99
5. I first got a mini version of this candle in the You Beauty Advent Calendar and absolutely fell in love with it. It fills the room with myrrh & West Indian bay without being all headachey and stuffy (as some scented candles can be) – perfect for lighting when you’re settling down before bed with a book.
Aromatherapy Associates Relax Candle £36.50
6. I do have a couple of trench coats on the go at the moment (olive and light pink) so I’m not entirely sure I should be buying another but I really love this one because it’s a bit shorter than my others. Perfect for sunny crisp days and evenings sat outside (fingers crossed).
Vero Moda Tan Trench Coat £70.00