1) 241 pizza slices at Dough Boys in Belgrave Music Hall, I had the Screaming Goat (goats cheese, golden & purple beetroot, caramelised walnuts and chervil leaves) and the Paul and Linda (artichokes, olives, caper berries, smoked mozzarella and salsa verde)-both were amazing and I had to stop myself having a 3rd slice.
2) Halloween parties, zombie child…obviously.
3) Italian wine tasting with work.
4) Milk Bourbon Stout at Rare (check out my review here)
5) Getting a new bathroom means our house is like a building site.
6) Getting ill and living on a building site means I relocated to a nearby hotel for a few days. Downside, expensive. Upside, room service.